The process of cargoes delivery across the border is associated with a certain number of documents and customs clearance. Customs clearance carried out in accordance with current laws gives the “legal” status for cargo imported into the country or exported from it, which allows it to be promptly and freely delivered to its point of destination. An important role in customs clearance is the legal correctness of all operations.
Cooperation with BBF implies full and comprehensive control of each stage of cargo transportation across the border, ranging from documents preparation, payment of duties and excise taxes to inspection and cargo clearance. The experts of our company support the client in the course of interaction with all customs structures.
The range of services provided by BBF during customs clearance of cargoes includes:
- Classification of goods in accordance with the Goods Nomenclature for Foreign Economic Activities (TNVED) of the Russian Federation;
- Obtaining all necessary permits, references and certificates;
- Validation of payments and fees made to the customs;
- Customs inspection of goods and vehicles;
- Transit of goods to the territory of other country;
- Full legal support of transportation and control of all customs procedures.
The benefits of your business from cooperation with us
- We protect the client’s interests before the customs authorities
- Acceleration of the process of customs clearance due to deep knowledge of the customs legislation and clearly established workflow
- Quality assurance - a special department monitors the quality of services provided at all stages of customs clearance
- Favorable prices compared to competitors